Tuesday, July 28, 2009

LAPD - to harass and ticket


So this weekend I came out of my house to see the fuzz on my street. I was wondering which crackhead decided to pass out on the sidewalk in the middle of the day or which drunk decided to vandalize someone's car but no...real crime was taking place...there were cars with no front license plates!!!! Can you believe that shit???

This cop was driving car to car on a residential road looking to see which minor infractions he could find to write a ticket for. His fat lazy ass drove car to car writing paper and basically justifying his salary for the month by writing at least 5 or 6 tickets.

I am just wondering but isn't this L.A.? Aren't there real crimes going on? What about the heroin addicts behind my house who freebase and drink and fuck all day in the alley?? Are they welcome residents now not to be bothered? I guess a Porsche without a front plate (and the guy probably pays his taxes too) is really causing mayhem in the grand scheme of things.

I propose to Governor Hollywood why not cut the LAPD instead of schools so they don't have to go around harassing and ticketing people??

Don't even get me started on the Beverly Hills PD.

No comments: