Wednesday, October 14, 2009

FOX Really Awards with Jenni Pulos - REALLY????

So last night, in the rain (L.A. folks don't know how to operate in the rain) I attended The Fox Really awards with Jenni Pulos to walk her through the press line to trump up her AMA co-hosting gig on Nov. 22nd on ABC.

I am not really going to comment on the show because I left after I walked JP through the red carpet but JP was by far the best dressed and most presentable (and talented) person on the carpet. There were some amazing people who I have no idea who they were, but it was fun and Jenni got to do interviews for E!, TV Guide, InTouch, Fancast.com and a few others.


Jenni, the red carpet co-host for the AMA's, getting interviewed by the red carpet host of the Really Awards - Lance Bass.




Jenni stunning the Paps with her red carpet grace!

No comments: